There are three main reasons why thousands of users have selected AccuProcess as their preferred business process model solution:
- The most powerful business process modeling software for the mid-market
- Refreshingly simple to use - designed for the non-technical user
- The price performance leader
Let's look at each of these points in detail:
- Most powerful Small to Medium Business Process Modeling software. AccuProcess includes process documentation, simulation, analysis and other capabilities usually only found in enterprise applications that cost thousands more.
- Advanced Process Mapping. Create rich process diagrams and flowcharts using activities, decision nodes and swim lanes that accurately capture full business processes and visually convey the overall process flow easily to the team.
- Process Documentation . AccuProcess provides process documentation templates to fully document all the business rules such as process participants, inputs, outputs, priorities and exceptions.
- Integrated Process Maps and Documentation. AccuProcess uniquely combines process documentation and process maps in one process model file. This makes it easier to manage, share, archive and find all related process information in one place.
- Link business rules to process steps. AccuProcess automatically links the process documentation to specific process steps with detailed rules for each step that can be easily viewed immediately rather than searching for them in a big document.
- Process Hierarchies. AccuProcess allows real life processes to be represented accurately within sub-processes. Sub-processes can be easily connected to higher processes and drilled down for quick viewing and editing.
- Business Process Simulation. Built-in simulation modeling allows you to modify timing ranges, normal distributions, dynamic process animation and simulation speed to understand the cost and timing performance of the business process prior to implementation--saving time and frustration.
- Business Process Analysis and Improvement. Before and after business processes can be analyzed to identify the optimal process design, reducing trial and error and allowing business managers to optimize processes much faster.
- Standards Support. Supports the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) standard using common industry terminology. There is no need to learn a proprietary terminology to build process models in AccuProcess.
- Multi-Platform Support. AccuProcess is the only dedicated business process modeling software in the market that runs on PCs and Apple Mac OS, making it usable across the entire organization--regardless of preferred platform.
View the Detailed Feature Matrix comparison to see how AccuProcess compares to popular alternatives.
- Refreshingly Simple to Use. Unlike most competing applications that require technical engineering expertise, AccuProcess was optimized for business users, analysts and consultants without technical knowledge in process modeling--making it accessible across the entire organization.
- Designed for business users. AccuProcess has been designed to be easy to use for business people, not just engineers and architects. This encourages participation by a broader set of team members and ensures wider accessibility and adoption within the organization.
- No prior process modeling knowledge required. AccuProcess requires no prior knowledge, training or experience of business process modeling. It is as easy to use as Microsoft Word or Excel. Organizations benefit from process modeling quickly without spending money on training or expensive consultants.
- Drag and Drop process diagrams. AccuProcess allows you to visually drag-and-drop when creating process maps and diagrams.
- Wizard driven process documentation. Users are prompted to specify business process rules to fully document their process models for more complete and accurate documentation.
- Intuitive setup for process simulation and analysis. AccuProcess provides the easiest configuration for process simulation among all the similar products in the market. This allows business users to quickly try out multiple scenarios so they can analyze and then optimize their processes.
- Price Performance Leader AccuProcess is the most affordable business process modeling software with the most complete feature set for the lowest cost per user.
- No add-ons Required. Unlike many competing applications that require Visio or Eclipse, AccuProcess contains everything needed for full business process modeling. This reduces cost, learning time and complexity.
- No Recurring Fee. AccuProcess is available as a one-time, affordable license purchase, unlike many other process modeling products that lock you into annual contracts with ongoing fees that can often triple your cost.
- No Setup, Configuration or Training Fees. AccuProcess can be downloaded and installed in five minutes and includes user documentation and video tutorials available online. Users in your organization are up and running within an hour--at no additional cost.