Process Improvement Tools For Business Managers
The work of most organizations is organized around business processes, although many managers and team members do not recognize that. Business executives manage their businesses primarily by managing the processes that they are responsible for. The success of a business manager depends upon RESULTS of deliverables which are generated based on how consistently and efficiently their teams execute the business processes.
Questions for Managers:
- Are the business processes and rules in your department documented?
- Have you taken steps to ensure all your team members are well-versed with the processes and they are executed consistently?
- Do you know what is the average cost of your process end-to-end? What about the maximum and minimum cost?
- Do you know how long it takes on average to run your process? What about the maximum and minimum time?
- Are your business processes efficient and optimal?
=> AccuProcess Modeler helps Business Managers answer all these questions positively.
AccuProcess Modeler is a visual, easy-to-use business process modeling software product that helps business people DOCUMENT, SIMULATE and IMPROVE their business processes. It helps Business Managers with the following benefits.
- Align operations with strategy: Document, understand and analyze the actual processes to determine if they align with the business strategy. If not, current AS-IS processes can be fine tuned to design new TO-BE processes to ensure alignment.
- Put business people in charge: Well-defined business processes ensure that experienced business people are doing the important steps of reviews, approvals and decisions. AccuProcess ensures that the right people are doing the right things.
- Ensure consistent execution: Clear, well-documented processes and rules are imperative to ensure that all situations are handled properly and in the same way rather than in an ad-hoc manner. Helps ensure better quality, less mistakes and consistent service.
- Understand true costs of processes: Process simulation helps in the analysis of cost and time for the execution of the processes. Helps Business Managers to be confident about their commitments and then exceed expectations.
- Improve productivity & utilization: Business processes that are simulated, analyzed and made more efficient to improve operational efficiencies.
- Agility to handle new opportunities: Processes that are well documented and understood can be quickly modified and communicated to the team. This helps with changing business conditions or in taking advantage of new opportunities.
- Gain competitive advantage: All the above benefits combine to give a distinct edge to the business managers and teams.
Learn more about the AccuProcess Modeler, its features and benefits.
AccuProcess Modeler datasheet is available here (2 pages).
|Download AccuProcess Modeler Now!
To download, try and evaluate the AccuProcess Modeler,